- Stamp Sets: Pretty Petites, Flower Fancy
- Cardstock: Cutie Pie DSP, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
- Ink: Rose Red, Certainly Celery Marker
- Accessories: Finishing Touches Edgelits, Petite Curly Label and scallop punches, Polka Dot Embossing Folder
I love this retired DSP. I have a couple of packs of it, so thought it was time to use some of it. After I took the picture, I thought the card on the left was missing something. So, I added a .75″ x 5.25″ strip of bashful blue that I ran through the big shot with a polka dot embossing folder. I put it over the so saffron scallop so just the scallop was showing. Looks a lot better I think – sorry no picture of the improvement.
Here are the measurements of the pieces:
- Whisper White that the flower is stamped on is 2.25″ x 3.25″
- Matted with Bashful Blue 2.5″ x 3.5″
- Stripe DSP piece is 4″ x 1.5″ matted with Rose Red 4.25″ x 1.75″
- (Right Card) Dotted So Saffron strip 7/8″ x 3.75 and Bashful Blue strip is about 1 3/8″ x 3.75″ after running the finishing edges edgelit.