I created some simpler cards today with the idea of cards that I could use in a stamp-a-stack (SAS). Tell me what you think. My locals, who would be interested in coming to my house to create some of these?
I cased this card from Laurie at Splitcoast (here) but made it my own with the punches & sentiment. Fabulous Florets has become my favorite floral stamp set. This one might take longer for a SAS because I used paper snips to cut out the flower so I could pop it up with dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Just Believe
- Cardstock: Really Rust, Patterns Pack III, Whisper White
- Accessories: Lace Ribbon Punch (122362), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch (119275), Dimensionals
My favorite thing about these cards is the Flower Garden embossing folder. I also used a technique I learned at pattystamps.com on how to make the mini decorative label punch. Yeah – two labels from one punch.
- Stamp Set: Petite Pairs, Just Believe
- Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand, Patterns Pack III
- Accessories: Flower Garden Embossing Folder (123113), Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (118138), Decorative Label Punch (120907)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.