Here is a OSW I made for my craft booth this past November. I love the new layer combinations I used with the framelits and punches.
- Stampin Up Paper: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
- Stamp Sets: Well Scripted, Something to Celebrate, Made for You, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Papillon Potpourri
- Ink: Stampin’ Up! Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Punches: Word Window, Itty Bitty Shapes Pack, Modern Label, Scallop Oval, Extra-Large Oval, Large Oval, 1 1/4″ Scallop Oval, Elegant Butterfly, Designer Label Large
Here is the link to the original post that I have cased.
I was sad to see this stamp set retire so quickly. When looking for inspiration, what is easier than using the catalog. This card was pretty straight forward. The card base is crumb cake, Lucky Limeade piece is 5″ x 3.75″, 3 white pieces are 1″ x 3.5″. I used the texture jumbo wheel on the piece of pumpkin pie.
- Stamp Sets: Cottage Window, Wonderful Mother, Papillon Potpourri
- Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, White
- Accessories: Stripes Embossing Folder, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Bitty Butterfly Punches, Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Thanks for looking.